Christian Academic Scholarship Society of Canada (CASSOC) is like a family and we support each other. To be a student member of this family, you must fulfill the following conditions:
- Must have completed, at least, primary or elementary School education or more depending on the targeted academic program level .
- Parents/Guardian must fill or consent to your membership form if you are below 18 years old.
- Must be from ages of 10 to 55 to be able to qualify for any of CASSOC Scholarship opportunities.
- You are able to speak, write, listen, read and understand the English language
- Membership registration & annual subscription fee is only $100 which is the one and only prerequisite to access all the 7 categories of membership benefits.
- Must agree to provide only genuine documents to CASSOC.
- Must not falsify their date of birth
- You are in agreement and are satisfied that membership gives access to the 7 benefits based on CASSOC’s Terms and Conditions
- Must be willing to provide personal information, and relevant documents.
- You are willing to do bio-metrics registration.
For those who are interested in the scholarship opportunities of CASSOC, you may want to check the information on our scholarship page before taking the decision to become a member.
PLEASE NOTE: EVERY student Member of CASSOC, aside Scholarships, gets a substantial discount when you attend one of our partner educational institutions in Canada.
If you meet the above conditions, you can click on the Become a Member button below: